Change and Communications Manager, GEM – Home Based / Remote, Europe – 6 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Change and Communications Manager – GEM.
This role will support the TBS GEM Transition launch in Global and Emerging Market (GEM) countries and report to the Change Management and People Experience Lead. For the next 3-5 years there is a great deal of transformation taking place in the business to support the integration and synergies. The TBS global team are positioning themselves as the strategic partner to enable and deliver strategic change.
- The successful candidate will be accountable for the Change and Communications strategy and delivery within the TBS defined project scope for the GEM Region and will include Transitions, Transformations, ServiceNow introduction, and employee engagement initiatives defined by the GEM leadership team.
- The role will assess, develop and implement change management strategies and plans that include assessing the organization’s readiness for change, minimizing employee resistance and business disruption, maximizing employee engagement, and driving faster adoption of the changes impacting employees across the company globally.
- The geographic scope of this role is focused on the TBS Delivery Centers (China, Russia and Brazil) as well as all countries in sub-regions.
- Transition support focuses on aligning the organization with the internal integration, as well as changes to the organization to support the change to the TBS structure. Part of the TBS structure and ways of working includes introduction of the ServiceNow platform for both internal employees as well as external Suppliers.
- Transformation support is required in building the envisioned organization, engagement and developing the people.
- This role will be key in developing and delivering the Change and Communications strategy to provide a holistic approach tailored for the GEM region.
- Execute project-based change deliverables for GEM Transition and Transformation projects and key initiatives including visioning, stakeholder analysis and engagement, change risk and readiness assessment, organizational impact analysis, alignment and transition, and sustainability.
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure a holistic approach to change and consistency of messaging as well as manage potential conflicting interests.
- Develop internal communications materials (presentations, articles, training, videos etc).
- Leverage standard change management processes, core methodology, templates, practices and tools, from previous launches and deliver on project commitments.
- Develop ongoing change management capability within TBS, capturing, reviewing and embedding learning across implementation waves and locations.
- Work closely with various TBS Project Managers, proactively identify potential project risks and anticipate issues; develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns.
- Build on the existing stakeholder management activities, to ensure there is a targeted organizational alignment plan for sponsor and stakeholder management which includes coaching, education, training and resistance management.
- In collaboration with Functional teams, transformation and leadership teams, and the TBS leadership team design and deliver change interventions to drive the desired behaviour change, change adoption and embed the new ways of working.
- Partner with workstreams and business partners, including Communications to ensure key messages pertaining to change management are communicated accurately and timely using innovative channels.
- Strategize, design and deliver communications of all TBS projects ensuring that all key stakeholders are informed of impacts.
- Build out a framework of clear and effective communications.
- Develop a range of communication delivery channels across email, intranet, social media, and other digital mediums to ensure effective communication to all countries.
- Network with other Change & Communications Leads to ensure that we are fully aligned with other internal organizational programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of change and communication processes to assess whether they are meeting the needs of our key stakeholders.
Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing change and structured change plans in a complex, matrixed organization, covering multiple geographies, language groups, and business models.
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal), influencing, and stakeholder management skills.
- A solid understanding of how people experience change and the psychology of change.
- Expert knowledge in change management principles and methodologies.
- Ability to work through ambiguity.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Complex project and change management expertise with a proven record of success.
- Demonstrate capabilities for deploying day-to-day practical change management tactics.
- Preferred experience and knowledge in shared service transformation.
To be considered for this position please apply below.