Mortgage Completions – London or Sheffield – Permanent
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as Mortgage Completions.
Based in London or Sheffield, the successful candidate will provide excellence in customer service, contributing to the delivery of the Company’s lending objectives by processing settlements in line with the Company’s lending procedures and policies.
To action requests from customers, mortgage intermediaries, solicitors and the Lending Team which facilitate the processing of offered mortgage applications through to settlement in accordance with the Company’s policies.
- Observe regulatory and ethical standards.
- Demonstrate adherence to policies and procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service through attention to detail, problem solving and communication.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to telephone calls, emails and other communications for all post offer accounts.
- Liaising with Finance Department to ensure funds are available and are released on time.
- Chasing solicitors for the satisfaction of outstanding conditions and the completion of mortgages.
- Dealing with requests for amended offers.
- Working with the solicitor panel management firm to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers.
- Preparation of procuration fee payments for brokers.
- Liaising with the Servicing Team to ensure a smooth hand over of customers from the Lending Team.
- Approval of the release of funds in accordance with Delegated Lending Authority.
- Demonstrate compliance with the Company’s policy and procedures.
- Operate in accordance with the regulatory requirements as applied by the Company’s responsible lending and underwriting policies.
- Comply with the provisions of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (and any successors thereafter) and the Company’s Financial Crime policies and procedures.
- Maintain adequate records in accordance with regulatory requirements for such matters as mortgage offers, funding approvals etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of all aspects of applicable regulations.
- Participate in training and continuing professional development (CPD).
Skills & Requirements:
- Team player, attention to detail, 1 year mortgage experience preferred.
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure and to strict timescales.
To be considered for this position please apply below.