Associate Director Regional Analytics, NEA – Paddington, London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Associate Director Regional Analytics.
Based in Paddington, the role of Associate Director Regional Analytics is to act as strategic advisor to the regional & country teams within International Commercial organization.
This role will report to the Regional Vice President (RVP) of Northern Europe and Australia (NEA) and will be primarily responsible for strategic decision support to the Regional Leadership Teams, leveraging data and analytics and support change management within the regions. The role will have a dotted reporting line into International Commercial Strategy & Operations (ICSO).
This role will be focusing on country execution and performance monitoring in an independent way partnering with RVPs and help building insight and analytics driven teams to foster a competitive mindset for future.
The role will be based in the regional office in London and will liaise / partner with colleagues based in International HQ, regional and local teams.
- Leverage data and analytics to generate actionable insights in providing strategic decision support to the regional and country teams – ensuring investments in the right areas and course correction as needed.
- Partner with International team to co-create solutions to drive strategic decision making.
- Support the change management effort by building data and digital literacy within the regions.
- Ensure that the local and regional teams across marketing, sales and market access are able to leverage data and analytics tools to drive excellence in execution.
- Responsible for shaping the data quality framework in partnership with international team and ensure that data quality is held to high standards across regions to enable effective and efficient reporting; identify opportunities for data process improvement and act upon them.
- Coordinate with countries and IHQ functions for key data, analytics and market research initiatives in International to understand the business needs.
- Take lead on ad-hoc projects from time to time as we continue to strengthen data and analytics capability.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, biotech, operations or related discipline with extensive years of experience preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- Prior commercial (or commercial excellence / SFE) experience a must.
- Customer-facing experience in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry; either as a Rep / KAM or in Marketing preferred.
- Strong analytical mind-set; demonstrated analytical approach to understand the impact of the way data and reporting is interpreted and utilised for decision making.
- Digital agility – good understanding of multichannel marketing and market research a bonus.
- Innovative and flexible approach – thrive to find solutions outside the box.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – fluent in verbal and written English + European language.
- Able to develop rapport and credibility with key stakeholders and comfortable leading without authority across functions and geographies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and manage complex projects that require collaboration across functional and geographic areas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment; focus on multi-tasking and self-prioritised workload.
- Position is based in regional London office with travel of 20-30% may be required for country visits and training sessions.
To be considered for this position please apply below.