Senior FP&A Analyst – London or Cambridge – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Senior FP&A Analyst.
Operating in a dynamic, fast paced environment, a unique and exciting opportunity exists for a FP&A Accountant to join a growing Group Finance team.
The Group has recently undertaken an internal restructure and has also initiated a number of new commercial ventures. This role will provide FPA support to the existing operations as well as assist build financial modelling and business plans for the new ventures.
The role will be based in either Cambridge or London but will require travel to Dublin and Sheffield also.
- Manage all of the Group’s financial planning and budgeting requirements.
- Management and maintenance of the Group’s budget models.
- Development of financial aspects of business plans for a number of new ventures.
- Liaise with Finance Partners / Department Heads to develop budgets for annual / half yearly budget process.
- Providing insightful analysis and commentary on the performance of the business to budget.
- Preparation of financial information for Group fundraising activities.
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CFA) or qualified by experience.
- Advanced Excel knowledge (including VBA preferred).
- Experience of working with and developing financial models (including loan portfolio models preferred).
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, ability to concisely present financial information to senior management.
- Comfortable working autonomously on projects.
- Financial services / lending experience.
- Use of BI / reporting tools preferred (looker etc.).
To be considered for this position please apply below.