Senior Marketing Executive – London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Senior Marketing Executive.
Based in London, this is a great opportunity for a highly capable and driven Marketing Executive or existing Senior Marketing Executive to take the next step in their career.
Working as the Senior Marketing Executive you will take responsibility for a broad range of marketing activities that will increase inbound leads and brand-awareness for the company, an innovative specialist financial services organisation. The wider Group operates both B2C & B2B mortgage lending, motor finance & collections servicing internationally and are focused on building brand awareness and increased customer volumes through a carefully coordinated marketing and sales strategy.
- Produce valuable and engaging multi-channel content that attracts our target market.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing the seasonal digital marketing activity calendar and the deployment of all email campaigns through the ECRM platform (Dotmailer). Take responsibility for maintaining production plans and schedules to maintain quality and timely execution of activities.
- Write and create fresh and engaging content aligned to our audience’s needs and stage of the buyer journey (including emails, social media, blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics).
- Develop a testing strategy to identify the optimal deployment times for emails and provide insights back to the wider teams through regular weekly reporting whilst producing relevant success metrics for the email channel, which can be applicable to all email campaigns.
- Develop the acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers via Automation & Dynamic email marketing.
- Manage the database; refine and increase customer profile information for improved segmentation and targeting.
- Facilitate any database integrations and enhance the flow of customer data between all systems (Copper – CRM tool and Dotmailer – ECRM tool).
- Social Media: Researching and managing new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including social media strategy (LinkedIn & Twitter), development of blogs and forums.
- Create and manage multi-channel campaigns from end-to-end to drive brand awareness through to demand.
- Full Management of events & corporate hospitality;
○ The ordering of collateral / logistics inc. collateral management
○ Post analysis of event performance (leads generated / attendees)
○ Strategy to improve financial institutional award nominations and delivery of events in a timely manner
- Using web analytics software and marketing Metrics to monitor the performance of the UK Mortgages website and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with budget management, agency invoicing and ensuring payments are correct and within budget. Liaising with accounts to ensure they receive required information for supplier payment.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in similar B2B marketing role(s) preferred.
- Highly organised, proactive and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines with a strong sense of urgency / attention to detail.
- Creative thinker with a growth mindset – a hunger for trying new ways of doing things, a willingness to identify and devise new ways to solve challenges and engage with our audience.
- Passionate about storytelling, exceptional writing and editing skills, and experience writing effective, impactive content across multiple channels to drive results.
- Understanding of SEO & PPC and the role it plays in content marketing.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and join the dots on multiple campaigns and activities.
- Experience of using Content Management systems (e.g. Kentico / WordPress) and ECRM systems (e.g. Dotmailer).
- Experience working with; Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop,Dreamweaver, Indesign and Illustrator).
- Outstanding analytical skills, with experience using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager plus to produce detailed reporting on all marketing activity.
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of verbal and written English.
- Willingness to learn, enthusiasm, infectious energy and ambition to progress within a digital marketing career.
- All-round marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the intermediary mortgage market an advantage.
- Financial services experience / Regulated environment.
- CIM or equivalent qualification an advantage.
To be considered for this position please apply below.