Mortgage Case Manager / Administrator – Sheffield – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Mortgage Case Manager / Administrator.
Based in Sheffield, the successful candidate will provide excellence in customer service, contributing to the delivery of the Company’s lending objectives by managing applications through the mortgage process.
- To administer the processing of mortgage applications from receipt through to offer stage in accordance with the Company’s policies.
- Observe regulatory and ethical standards.
- Demonstrate adherence to policies and procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service through attention to detail, problem solving and communication.
Overview of Key Tasks:
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to telephone calls, emails and other communications for all mortgage applications.
- The preparation of fully packaged applications to be passed to underwriters.
- Liaising with brokers and other third parties to obtain outstanding documentation and information.
- Making initial lending decisions, working with underwriters to identify suitable applications that can proceed and assessing applications to ensure they meet the required compliance standards.
- Chasing brokers, customers, surveyors and solicitors to ensure the smooth progress of applications through the mortgage journey.
- Communicating decisions to brokers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Issuing mortgage paperwork to brokers, customers and solicitors.
- Inputting and updating of account and customer records.
- Demonstrate compliance with the Company’s policy and procedures.
- Operate in accordance with the regulatory requirements as applied by the Company’s responsible lending and underwriting policies.
- Comply with the provisions of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (and any successors thereafter) and the Company’s Financial Crime policies and procedures.
- Maintain adequate records in accordance with regulatory requirements for such matters as affordability calculations, KFIs, underwriting records, questionnaires etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of all aspects of applicable regulations.
- Participate in training and continuing professional development (CPD).
Skills & Requirements:
- 1 years mortgage lending experience preferred.
- Strong Team Player.
- Good Communication skills.
To be considered for this position please apply below.