Logistics & Supply Chain Manager – London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Logistics & Supply Chain Manager.
Based in London, the Logistics & Supply Chain Manager position includes these key responsibilities:
- Provide applicable export documentation needed by each country.
- Ensure that export laws and regulations for export consignments under diverse payment terms are adhered to.
- To submit timely document directives to independent surveyors and freight forwarders to necessitate timely processing of exports.
- Maintain up-to-date export files in a structured and catalogued system.
- Perform track and trace cycle of shipments by using various sources.
- Understanding of relevant logistics and supply chain financial processes.
- To communicate with forwarders associated with the shipment process to ease order volume flow.
- To monitor and communicate the latest modifications in import / export procedures and guidelines.
- Order Entry generation and information input into logistics database.
- Coordinate the preparation of pre-clearance documentation & Shipping documentation.
- Banking documentation.
- Overview of the client payment process.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel.
To be considered for this position please apply below.