Business Manager – London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Business Manager.
Based in London, the Business Manager position includes these key responsibilities:
- Regular and detailed interaction with colleagues to ensure timely execution and delivery of all COVID19 vaccines supplies.
- Fostering of close and effective working relationships with colleagues in the Marketing, Quality Control & Assurance, Logistics functions.
- Effective management of all third-party agencies involved in the delivery of COVID19 vaccines.
- Oversight and management of all activities related to the supply of vaccines to customers.
- Participation in tenders’ supply of vaccines, as and when these are announced by the relevant agencies or authorities.
- Follow-up with customers regarding payments.
- Participation in various exhibitions and conferences related to human vaccines.
- Interaction with governmental authorities in various countries, for promotion and sale of the products.
- Relevant business experience gained in the biotech or pharmaceutical sectors, specifically in human vaccines and recombinant products in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Candidates with proficiency in either French / Spanish language will be viewed favourably.
- Candidates with experience of the interaction with Compliance and Finance teams will also be viewed favourably.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
To be considered for this position please apply below.