Supply Chain Specialist – Dublin, Ireland – 12 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Supply Chain Specialist.
Based in Dublin, responsibilities will include:
- Manage Deviations and conduct comprehensive investigations in collaboration with QA GDP to define CAPAs for commercial and non-commercial shipments.
- Generate SOPs to reflect current work practices within the EU Export Customer service team.
- Execute EU Transportation and Export shipments exEU: planning, organising and monitoring the transportation of intermediates and finished products from CMOs as well as replenishment of Finished goods to 3PL’s and distributors.
- Monitor EU inbound shipments operations from CMOs to DCs/RDCs.
- Monitor EU export shipments operations from CMOs to RDCs / DCs and to distributors on export markets.
- Perform Order Management activities (Customer Set up and Bona Fides). Order Creation and execution Revenue Recognition Organisation and Execution of shipments ex CMO and ex DCs Transport Provider Management
- 3 – 5years experience in a similar role preferred.
To be considered for this position please apply below.