Project Accountant / Finance Manager – Dublin, Ireland – 11 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Project Accountant / Finance Manager.
Based in Dublin, responsibilities include the following: –
- Drive and lead project execution from Entity Finance team for Legal Entity Optimisation and SAP implementation project.
- Act as a single point of contact to stakeholders and the SAP implementation / LEO project teams from Finance.
- Work with the business SMEs and IT to ensure the detailed system requirements are understood, captured, and implemented.
- Ensure the system is designed and implemented to ensure fit for purpose.
- Provide data requested by IT / SAP / LEO teams from legacy finance systems in the process of new systems implementation.
- Drive migration of data from finance side from legacy system to SAP system.
- Provide updates as and when required to Finance stakeholders.
- Effective relationship management between key Finance / non Finance stakeholders.
- Coordinate between cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment to ensure various parts of the organisation are aligned, and the implementation requirements are fulfilled.
- Be able to escalate issues through appropriate channels as necessary.
- Be responsible for User Acceptance Testing from Finance.
- Act as SME.
- Manage the implementation of change with the business using change management best practice to ensure effective adoption.
- Keep good relationship with the TBS team and maintain an open and honest communication.
- Other ad-hoc project related work as required.
Education & Experience:
- Professional Accounting qualification preferred (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent).
- Good working knowledge of SAP essential. SAP IT knowledge not required.
- Pharma experience preferred.
- Highly motivated individual capable of a strong and quick understanding of issues.
- Hands on individual used to be the “owner” of accounts contents and understanding.
- An individual that works independently with the ability to learn quickly.
- A highly structured individual from a communication standpoint (oral and written).
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
- Comfortable dealing with an expected level of ambiguity.
- Must be capable of working in fast-paced, self-directed, and changing environment.
- Can effectively cope with change.
- Can work on competing projects successfully.
- Fosters open dialogue.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner.
To be considered for this position please apply below.