Senior Analyst, Structured Finance – Dublin, Ireland – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Senior Analyst – Structured Finance.
Based in Dublin, the role overview is as follows:
- The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for arranging and executing funding transactions.
- Production on monthly portfolio performance packs.
- A strong understanding of consumer credit and ideally the debt capital markets is required.
- Previous experience from a consumer loan originator, funding bank, investor or rating agency is highly regarded.
- The candidate will be familiar with the full transaction cycle and will be the conduit between the loan originator and all other parties.
- Negotiation, modelling and analysis of consumer loan portfolios.
- Production of monthly credit packs.
- Assisting in production of monthly waterfall calculations.
- Investor reporting.
- Arranging banks, external legal firms and potentially rating agencies.
- Monitoring and management of the funding structures.
Skills & Requirements:
- Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel and VBA.
- High level understanding of various financial products and markets.
- Strong mathematical skills and able to interpret numbers to influence business decisions.
- Ability to review and understand transaction terms sheets, legal documents, and to translate this information into financial models.
- Experience structuring / modelling credit enhancement and cash flow models.
- Understanding of the various rating agency methodologies an advantage.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong communicator.
- Be able to work autonomously and to meet tight deadlines and have a passion to find solutions.
To be considered for this position please apply below.