Developer – Cambridge – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Developer.
Our client is embarking on an exciting journey to offer market leading, cloud-based software, built with leading-edge thinking and technology. They have deep and long-standing roots in financial services and are accelerating their drive to provide loan origination, optimisation and collections technology to the world.
To do that, we want to hire the best talent to join their growing team. Developing new ways to deliver cutting edge technology solutions, using their vast collective industry experience.
The successful candidate will be working on a variety of projects to support and build out our “blue” suite of products. Initially focusing on our loan origination platform, where we are undertaking a mix of tactical near-term projects to support our current clients along with longer-term projects to re-architect the platform, making it suitable for sale to a wider market.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong C#
- Strong SQL
- Some web, preferably with React and Typescript.
- 5+ years developing software using the .NET platform preferred.
- Working on large-scale, asynchronous systems.
- Working directly with clients / users to understand and define requirements.
- Working across the development life cycle, from requirements and specification through development, testing and production support.
- Working in the financial sector.
To be considered for this position please apply below.