Finance Manager / Book Keeper – Andover – Permanent
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Finance Manager / Book Keeper. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts professional to build on their existing experience, working for a successful and expanding business.
Duties to be performed will include:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers.
- Match purchase orders with invoices.
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management.
- Monitor office expenses.
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances.
- Credit control.
- Develop financial statements, including daily cash flow and monthly profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
- Prepare and process weekly and monthly payroll.
- Process weekly and monthly pension and PAYE contributions.
- Prepare quarterly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes.
- Preparing information for end of year accounts.
- Keeping an annual company budget.
Experience / Skills:
- Previous experience within an Accountancy Practice and knowledge of the Sage 200 system is preferred for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below.