Treasurer – London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Treasurer.
The role will be responsible for all Treasury Operations and Capital Markets activity. Managing a small team, the role will report to the CFO and will be a peer with the heads of other Finance areas (Corporate Finance).
The role is based in London but will require some travel to other offices (Cambridge and Sheffield) and there will be an option to work from home for part of the week.
- Member of the Finance senior management team, Interest Rate Committee and Asset and Liability Committee.
- Responsibility for managing the funding of residential and Buy-to-Let loan origination program.
- To manage and develop active wholesale funding relationships with warehouse bank senior funders, and non-bank mezzanine funders.
- Continued development of capital markets franchise, including investor relations, and supporting the execution of rated RMBS transactions.
- Optimising forward flow sale agreements.
- Ensure covenant compliance is monitored and reported to the senior management and credit committee.
- Ownership of hedging policy and oversight of implementation of the program.
- Maintain core product pricing models.
- Provision of credit modelling and analytics.
- Approval of product or criteria developments with funders.
- Develop team of credit analysts supporting the wider modelling and credit structuring activities.
- Responsibility for management of the various SPVs that house the mortgage and loan pools.
- Oversee production of monthly payment waterfalls and investor reporting.
- Liaison with the Lending teams to ensure the funding process for completion of mortgages is operating effectively.
- Liaison with banks, trustees, paying agents, rating agencies, servicers when required.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+yrs experience in progressively responsible Finance leadership roles preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interact with business units and staff based in remote locations.
- Strong process design and implementation skills.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and a results driven approach to challenges, with a customer service orientation.
To be considered for this position please apply below.