Change and Communications Lead – Dublin, Ireland – 6 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for a Change and Communications Lead to join our client, a leading pharmaceutical organisation, in support of a major international transformation programme. The organisation is creating a centralised shared services function, impacting multiple areas of the business (HR, Finance, Payroll etc) and on an international scale. The role will focus on internal communications and employee engagement and messaging around the required changes as the business moves to this new model, which will impact on people, processes and technology.
The post holder will support the management and communication of these changes, including how, where and when services are delivered, and the impact on employees. The role will work with senior stakeholders leading the transformation, and support and manage the associated change and communications.
- Network with other Change & Communications Lead to ensure that we are fully aligned with other internal organisational programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communication processes to assess whether they are meeting the needs of our key stakeholders.
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure consistency of messaging and manage any potential conflicting interests.
- Develop internal communications materials (presentations, speeches, articles, videos, etc.).
- Responsible for the Program Delivery Solutions Stakeholder Register.
- Provide clear and effective communication in response to crisis or emergencies.
To be considered for this position please apply below.