Business Development Manager – London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Business Development Manager.
Based in London, the purpose of the role is to identify and develop business opportunities from intermediary relationships within the defined territory.
- To act as day to day contact for intermediary relationships.
- To deliver agreed business targets, including the provision of a high level of service to all intermediaries.
- Deliver agreed mortgage application, completion and associated activity targets through the provision of face to face and telephone support.
- Demonstrate full understanding of product suite and sales process.
- Provide support and guidance to intermediaries on complex lending requests and utilise internal departments to ensure consistency of outcomes.
- Ensure all communications with intermediaries are professional.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all internal management and departments.
- Contribute to product development by sharing ideas in order to generate new business through communications with line management and other key stakeholders.
- Provide reports, updates and recommendations to Line Manager and other colleagues as appropriate.
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of the mortgage market is desirable.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
- 1years previous experience working in a sales or account management role is essential.
- 1years experience of working in a mortgage specific business development role is desirable.
To be considered for this position please apply below.