Artwork Project Leader – Dublin, Ireland – 18 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Artwork Project Leader.
- Create and own to closure Artwork Implementation Change Controls in Trackwise to ensure on timely implementation of artwork change.
- Manage Action Items on Artwork Implementation Change Controls in Trackwise to ensure Change Controls progress on time.
- Develop and publish artwork per the process for artwork development for printed packaging components.
- Support the creation, maintenance and process of artwork development for printed packaging components through external suppliers for all markets.
- Work with cross-functional project teams and the manufacturing vendor on development for new products and changes to existing printed packaging components.
- Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained from other functions where applicable, assure communication is made with third party manufacturer / packager and all necessary proof-reading are completed at all stages as per current procedure.
- Responsible and accountable for process execution and adherence to required completion date.
- Expedite and monitor actions required by other functions until completion.
- Ensure all action items are properly closed out in electronic artwork management system.
- Manage the creation and approval of Profiles from Technical Drawings in conjunction with Global Packaging Technology.
- Ensure Artwork Operations is appropriately represented on cross-functional project teams for New Product Introduction with responsibility for product packaging design and artwork.
Process Management / 70%:
- Maintain all relevant artwork projects within the electronic artwork management system, ensuring tasks are setup, progressed and completed on time.
- Create and manage Artwork Implementation Change Controls and ensure these are properly set up and closed out in line with set timelines.
- Work directly with internal design studio, external graphic houses and print vendors to coordinate artwork development & publishing of new / revised artwork as well as technical / profile drawings and guides.
- Carry out artwork approvals and printer’s proofs verification checks using Global Vision.
Problem-Solving / 10%:
- Participate in escalation process and problem solving for issues endangering supply continuity or fulfillment of business critical goals.
Consultation / 10%:
- Represent Artwork Management in material / artwork projects, provide expert statements and provide training / technical consultation if required.
Relations / 10%:
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers, stakeholders, partners, third parties / vendors.
- Support and mentor Artwork Technologists as required, and also represent and cover for the Artwork Manager as and when required.
Education & Experience:
- Education in natural sciences, biotechnology or engineering: minimum bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience in Artwork Management and computerised documentation control system.
- Practical experience in Artwork Management, material and / or label change in GMP environment.
- Knowledge of Packaging & Artwork.
- Knowledge of Pharma labelling regulations.
To be considered for this position please apply below.