Senior Marketing Manager – Paddington, London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Senior Marketing Manager.
Based in Paddington, the position is responsible for developing and executing UK / Ireland Marketing plans for several in-line CF medicines. This would include all elements of commercial product management and working with a cross functional team to deliver successful achievement of agreed objectives.
- Lead the UK / Ireland marketing activities for three in-line products:
- Lead planning, development and approval of key programs and materials in close collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Identify knowledge gaps and information needs and then implement market research to answer these.
- Develop the UK / Ireland congress strategy, promotional tactics and engagement plans at key International meetings and other team meetings.
- Manage line extensions and planning meetings and tracker .
- Communicate effectively with cross functional team to ensure implementation of launch plan.
- Manage and maximize brand budget and develop KPIs for all key projects.
- Manage budget for all assigned projects.
- Lead the management of the established patient support programme.
- Contribute to a number of other EU & global marketing efforts including, but not limited to: lifecycle management and global brand development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business and / or a science discipline preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the specialty pharmaceutical and / or biotech industries; comprised of at least 5 years marketing, demonstrating progression of responsibility.
- Results oriented and excellent analytical, communication and collaboration skills.
- Orphan drug experience preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in strategic & tactical implementation and project planning.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of highly matrixed, cross functional team.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Proven ability to work with outside business partners and vendors.
- A strong understanding of the UK legal and regulatory environment.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with occasional consultation from supervisor is critical.
- Willingness to travel within Europe as required.
- Experience of managing patient support programmes is desirable.
To be considered for this position please apply below.