Credit & Collections Coordinator – Dublin, Ireland – 11 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Credit & Collections Coordinator.
Based in Dublin, the successful candidate will report to the Credit & Collection Team Lead. The main purpose of the role is to support credit and collection activities with a defined portfolio ensuring timely collection of the receivables whilst respecting the internal controls and maintaining a balanced working relationship with the business, supply chain, and customers.
The responsibilities of the Credit & Collections Coordinator are:
- Ensures that the collections processes are followed in line with Invoice to Cash controls.
- Contacts customers through outbound / inbound activities (via telephone, email, and e-letters) in relation in outstanding remittances & invoices.
- Work with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Meet DSO and cash collection targets.
- Clear historic items in AR accounts.
- Review Credit Limits and implement changes when required.
- Perform month-end activities as required.
- Actively support implementation of process and system improvements.
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Secondary level qualification (Leaving cert, GCSE or equivalent) preferred.
- Three years of working in Finance with credit and collections and / or accounts receivable experience preferred.
- Fluency in French written and spoken.
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system, such as SAP.
- Strong Excel skills and good knowledge of MS Office overall.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Previous finance SSC Experience in a large multinational center.
- Experience and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Credit qualification or equivalent related qualification.
To be considered for this position please apply below.