Marketing Manager – Andover, Hampshire – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Marketing Manager.
Based in Andover, the successful candidate will support the marketing function including brand development, company website and associated marketing activities.
- Development and Implementation of Company Brand, marketing strategy and appropriate Marketing Mix in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Management of the company website including editing existing WordPress template, updating imagery and test and creating new content with knowledge of SEO and CRO current best practice.
- Managing Company Social Media presence.
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns to appeal to target audiences and drive lead generation.
- Working closely with Sales and other departments to develop a sales / marketing pipeline.
- Creative writing of regular Blog content for use on various platforms.
- Development of company CRM databases for segmentation purposes.
- Competitor market analysis.
- Implementation of internal branding and marketing collateral in line with overall brand image.
- Keeping abreast of changes in Marketing best practice and their application.
- Other duties as appropriate in connection with supporting the overall Marketing Strategy.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A high level of professionalism.
- Customer oriented approach with a “can-do” attitude.
- Skilled at building and growing positive business relationships.
- Maintaining curiosity about the Company products, exploring ideas and innovative ways to market the products to our customer base and target audiences.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Marketing position.
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of Marketing and their application.
- Familiarity with current SEO and CRO methods.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills with the ability to write creatively.
- Ability to present professionally to internal company audiences.
To be considered for this position please apply below.