Associate Director, HEOR – Oxford – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Associate Director, HEOR.
Based in Oxford, the Associate Director of HEOR will support the Oxford-based Directors of HEOR across the Sleep / Neuroscience and Haematology / Oncology Therapeutic areas, with a particular focus on RWE and related data generation projects, for both late-stage and in-line indications. This is an exciting role for anyone interested in identifying, developing, and driving such projects. The role will involve working closely with regional and country teams and KOLs in numerous ex-US markets.
- Understand HEOR strategy and develop HEOR projects for products in different stages of development.
- Work closely with US and EU Rest-of-World (RoW) teams to develop strategies specific to their respective payers and stakeholders.
- Understand and disseminate RWE and data generation best-practice throughout the EU RoW region.
- Identify, design, implement, and manage outcomes research projects, especially in the area of RWE and data generation.
- Help regional and country teams navigate internal governance and review processes.
- Work on other projects as agreed (e.g., SLRs, ITCs, NMAs, reviews of existing analyses).
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure timely completion of high quality projects.
- Communicate study plans, study methods and results to internal teams.
- Present health outcomes research findings at scientific congresses and participate in the development and writing of manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines governing commercial and scientific interactions with healthcare professionals, payers, advocacy and other business partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners. Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure continuous and consistent communication with key internal partners on HEOR projects.
- Represent HEOR on cross-functional internal teams.
- Remain current on HEOR data sources and analytic methods.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or related industries (e.g., consulting).
- Experience with HEOR strategy and implementation in EU and RoW markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, and a solid understanding of epidemiology and biostats.
- Experience in managing multiple projects across a variety of health outcomes methodologies and therapeutic areas.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% time.
Required / Preferred Education and Licenses:
- Advanced degree in the sciences or related to health economics and / or health outcomes research (MS, MPH, PhD, PharmD) is required.
To be considered for this position please apply below.