Senior RMBS Credit Analyst – London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Senior RMBS Credit Analyst.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for quantitative analysis of a diversified funding program for growing origination volumes, working within a small team executing periodic capital markets transactions, wholesale funded warehouse lines and whole-loan sale programs and the development of an institutional investor franchise.
- Provision of credit modelling and analytics.
- Maintain core product pricing models and liaising with the Lending teams on product development.
- Reporting, reviewing and presenting internal KPI’s.
- Analysing portfolio characteristics and performance data.
- Assist the Mortgages & Capital Management teams with product pricing analysis.
- Preparing information for the Interest Rate Committee.
- Working on term RMBS transactions.
- Ensuring the Hedging Policy is implemented and recommend changes as needed.
- Working with various internal stakeholders to ensure data quality is robust.
- Liaising with Treasury Operations teams to ensure transaction structures are being accurately reported.
- 1 or above Undergraduate degree, with any finance related post‐graduate qualification an advantage.
- 1 to 2 years financial modelling experience ideally within the financial services industry preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong numerical and computational skills. You will need to be comfortable working in Excel with large data sets as well as a range of software packages.
- Strong communication skills. You will be required to communicate sophisticated models and strategies in clear and easily understandable terms to various stakeholders across the business.
- Highly professional approach to work. From day one, you will be in contact with the senior management team as well as external partners.
- An understanding of consumer finance products (residential mortgages, auto and asset finance receivables) and / or structured finance products would be a distinct advantage.
To be considered for this position please apply below.