Financial Advisor Senior Administrator – Yateley, Hampshire – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Financial Advisor Senior Administrator.
Due to continued growth we are now looking to recruit a Financial Adviser Senior Administrator to join a well-established, friendly and professional Financial Advice and Planning Business.
Supporting clients across the UK and with Offices in Yateley, Swindon, and a remote Team, we are looking for a confident and experienced Financial Adviser Senior Administrator to facilitate the smooth running of our Yateley office to assist in driving the business forward. You will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and be willing to get involved in workload as well as help manage it.
Reporting into the Practice Manager, this is a varied administration role, with responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Processing brokered cases from application through to completion.
- Liaising with both clients and product providers via telephone, email etc as necessary and routing calls accordingly, fielding both basic and technical client queries where possible.
- Protection and General Insurance research.
- Using various online systems to enter, obtain and collate information producing relevant documentation where required.
- Support with the business retention of existing policies.
- Arranging and participating in meetings, conferences, and team activities.
- Maintaining registers and client information database in accordance with internal compliance requirements.
- Prioritising workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
- Maintain an awareness of and act in accordance with all Company, compliance and legislative obligations, procedures and regulations.
- Positively contribute to the Team’s overall achievement of Service Levels and KPIs, actively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- General office duties including scanning, filing and other tasks as may be necessary to support the effective operation of the Service.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A minimum of 3years experience within the Financial Services sector with administration and processing experience preferred.
- A proven strong ethic of client service.
- An understanding of working with, and extracting data from, Financial Services platforms.
- CII exams or the equivalent qualification to A Level standard.
- Have a friendly and professional attitude and able to react to varying situations with a can do and proactive attitude.
- Microsoft Office system experience.
- Confident communicator in both writing, verbal and face to face with colleagues, clients and providers.
- A realistic travelling distance (live within a 30 minute commute) to our Yateley office.
- Accurate keyboard and data entry skills.
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet challenging deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a MUST.
To be considered for this position please apply below.