Sales Manager – CCTV/Cameras/Broadcast Equipment – Andover, Hampshire – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Sales Manager – CCTV/Cameras/Broadcast Equipment.
Already a leader in the design and manufacture of high end optical surveillance systems, our Client is expanding their business to include the direct sales of high quality lenses from the world’s finest manufacturers of Broadcast, CCTV and Machine Vision lenses.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced Sales Executive to build customer relationships with OEMs, distributors and specifiers to secure a significant share of the current market, as well as working with the manufacturer’s sales and marketing teams to develop targeted press, web and social media strategies to achieve a dominant position in the three market areas.
The position is supported by the current company infrastructure including technical and administrative resources, but provides the successful candidate the ability to configure a team and process around them.
- Manage client accounts, including visits to client sites across the UK.
- Consolidate and expand current business opportunities.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Assist the Board to develop the business plan and strategies for Lens Sales and Marketing.
- Further develop the web presence of the business and manage the Lens aspects of our Website.
- Provide periodic sales and marketing reports.
- Develop pricing strategies to enhance revenue and market share.
- Work with in-house team to streamline customer fulfilment.
- Identify complimentary product to build a catalogue.
- Support of Manufacturers’ marketing and sales campaigns, including attendance at exhibitions (UK and Europe) as required.
- A proven track record in a similar technical sales role.
- A background in Sales of Broadcast, CCTV and/or MV an advantage.
- Experience in the Defense sector an advantage.
- Excellent client facing and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrable B2B and B2C sales experience and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of general marketing technologies and initiatives including social media use.
- Attention to detail and process, with good IT skills.
To be considered for this position please apply below.