Broker Support – Sheffield – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as Broker Support.
Based in Sheffield, the purpose of the role is:
- To identify and develop business opportunities from intermediary relationships via inbound and outbound telephony activity.
- To deliver the highest levels of customer service to all intermediary relationships.
- To act as day to day contact for intermediary relationships.
- To provide detailed case updates & support with existing applications including setting expectations with intermediaries on actions required.
- To deliver agreed lead generation targets.
Primary Objectives of the Role:
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service through the provision of telephony support.
- Demonstrate full understanding of the product suite and sales process.
- Provide support and guidance to intermediaries on complex lending requests and secure their commitment.
- Ensure all communications with intermediaries are professional.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all internal management and departments.
- Support Key Account Managers as required to ensure business critical relationships are maintained.
Specific Skills or Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of the mortgage market is desirable.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
Specific Previous Experience Required:
- 1 years previous experience working in a sales or telephony role is desirable.
- 1 years experience of working in a mortgage specific business development role is desirable.
To be considered for this position please apply below.