Communications Manager – Dublin, Ireland – 11 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Communications Manager.
Based in Dublin, responsibilities will include:
- Build out a framework of clear and effectual communications.
- Develop a range of communication delivery channels across email, intranet, social media, and other digital mediums to ensure effective communication regarding all Program Delivery Solutions initiatives.
- Network with other Change & Communications Lead to ensure full alignment with other organisational programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communication processes to assess whether they are meeting the needs of key stakeholders.
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure consistency of messaging and manage any potential conflicting interests,
- Develop internal communications materials (presentations, speeches, articles, videos etc.).
- Responsible for the Program Delivery Solutions Stakeholder Register.
- Provide clear and effective communication in response to crisis or emergency situations.
This role is based around execution rather than strategy, therefore the ideal candidate will have experience of managing transitions or systems changes and sending out the communications around these changes.
The role will report into the Program Delivery Solutions Lead who is based in Dublin.
To be considered for this position please apply below.