Marketing Coordinator – Stockholm, Sweden – 6 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Marketing Coordinator.
Based in Sweden, the Marketing Coordinator’s role is to provide administrative and organizational support to the Head of the franchise / function, Brand Managers, Sales Teams and other identified stakeholders. This will also include significant system and process work, including providing administrative support for financial processes, as well as potentially order taking (i.e., pharmacy orders for products). It requires close collaboration with the franchise / functional team as well as customer facing colleagues and other coordinators across the LOC.
- Provide complete administrative and organizational support and assist Brand Managers in:
– Telephone & mail handling
– Keep a comprehensive and easy accessible filing system
– Take responsibility for ad-hoc projects whenever requested
– Make purchase orders (PO’s), obtain contracts with suppliers
– Monitor stock of promotional material and distribute material
– Support Marketing and help with material
– Manage contacts with external mailing agency; keep internal address lists up to date for use in external mailings
- Administering Zinc approvals and CLMR process for associated materials.
- Keep close co-operation with external regulatory affairs.
- Administration of Purchase Orders.
- Keep the activity calendar updated on local Sharepoint.
- Assist the business with Account Payable / Financial Operations.
- Act as Supplier Administrator.
- Monitoring invoices i.e. coding of invoices, raise payment requests.
- Administration of new suppliers / HCP&HCO in SRM (i.e., follow up on supplier ID in Lavante) Connect for example 3rd party organizers.
- Handle expense claim forms associated to meetings.
- Liaise with Internal (LOC and International) and external contacts (agencies, service suppliers, HCPs, HCOs).
- Assist in customer order taking (i.e., product orders from pharmacies / hospitals) as needed.
- Being flexible & adaptable – Ability to work flexibly in a small and focused team.
- Managing execution – Strong planning and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prioritizing skills, time management skills.
- Positive, results-driven, accountable, good manager of people / self.
- Collaborative with other members of the business unit and team.
- Secretarial (Bachelor) degree or equivalent through experience.
- Related experience in a similar position.
- Budget management skills including using SAP and other financial systems (e.g., Lavante).
- Experience of supporting senior level management.
- Experience managing external vendors, including procurement, contracting, follow-up. etc.
Other Skills / Attributes:
- Fluency in speaking and writing Swedish and English is required.
- Ability to communicate in other Nordic languages is desirable.
- Occasional travel will be required.
To be considered for this position please apply below.