Supply Chain Specialist – Berlin, Germany – 11 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Supply Chain Specialist.
Based in Berlin, the Supply Chain Specialist, reporting to the Head Supply Chain DACH will work in Supply Chain, Logistics and Business Support area. He/she will be responsible for supporting the Supply and/or the Order management processes (3PL/4PL) of the company. He/she will be an active team member of the DACH SC Integration project and support harmonizing the SC and distribution processes of 2 legal entities.
- 30% supporting SC Integration project and playing an active role for assigned SC and CS topics.
- 30% supporting the harmonisation of the SC and CS processes (return policy, payment term harmonisation etc.).
- 30% leading the backup role for coordinating the communication flow between the company and 4PL/3PL.
- 10% SC business partner for customised special businesses (Ex: Haematology and Immunology).
( The split of responsibilities might change depending on SC Organisational requirements.)
Education & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service or Supply Chain environments.
- Experience of delivering quality service to customers in a compliant environment.
- 3yrs of progressive experience in various customer service or supply chain roles within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industries preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, including packages relating to Customer Order Processing and Supply.
- Chain mgmt. (i.e. SAP, JDE, Siebel).
- Effective written and oral communication skills, required to facilitate information flow across internal / external supply chain partners and Customers.
- Knowledge of different aspects of regulatory compliance that impact a pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Fluent English and German language skills.
To be considered for this position please apply below.