Application Developer – Cambridge – 6 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Application Developer.
We are looking for a skilled, experienced Windows .Net developer who enjoys working closely with users to develop new solutions to user problems. You should be experienced in developing at all levels of the Microsoft stack from Database, through backend services to Web and other front end UI. A pragmatic approach to solution design and a strong focus on the user and their requirements are key. We develop and deploy solutions across windows desktops and on-premise servers to cloud delivered applications and cloud hosted infrastructure.
- Development of software including workload and prioritisation management.
- Working closely with business analysts and business stakeholders.
- Release Management.
- Liaising with project staff and management.
Skills & Requirements:
- .Net Framework
- SQL Server
- Web UI – ASP.Net, MVC
- Windows platform
- User focus
- Requirements Analysis
- UI Design
- Agile – Scrum
- Financial Services Experience including knowledge of Mortgages and Lending operations.
- Would be an asset to have experience with Armnet products (Aus).
- Web Services
- Windows Services
- Web UI – Angular, HTML5, React, TypeScript
- Unit testing & Frameworks (MOQ, RhinoMocks)
- OO & SOLID
- IoC/DI containers (Spring, Unity, Castle Windsor)
- SOA & Microservices
- .Net Core & Standard
To be considered for this position please apply below.