Senior HR Systems Administrator – St Albans, Hertfordshire – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Senior HR Systems Administrator.
Based in St Albans, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Systems Administrator who will primarily be responsible for supporting the configuration, maintenance, provisioning, operation, and ongoing administration of SAP HCM and SuccessFactors. This role participates in research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure and ensures that HR systems and related procedures adhere to organizational processes, policies and guidelines.
What you will be doing:
- Manage day-to-day operations, annual talent cycles, and special projects.
- Manage product releases, testing and implementing new features and rollout to the business.
- Develop, maintain, and support a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Provide analysis where appropriate.
- Interaction with the end user to gather change requirements and recommend feasible and effective solutions.
- Development of Technical and Functional Specifications for any Business Change which impacts SAP HCM or SuccessFactors.
- Configuration of changes across all modules in SuccessFactors.
- Ensure integrity of data held on the HRMS and to advise HR colleagues of actions needed to maintain data accuracy.
- Manage thorough testing of system changes in Test and Production environments.
- Coordinate creation and delivery of training for system super users and end users (Documentation/Training materials).
- Ongoing support of end users coordinating and giving guidance in problem resolution.
- Interaction with SuccessFactors Support and SAP Support to manage tickets/resolution.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 years SuccessFactors system administration experience including experience of configuration in SuccessFactors.
- Experience of analysing, summarising and reporting on People data.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- HR / Payroll qualifications (Desirable).
- SuccessFactors Expert (SFx) Accreditation (Desirable).
- SAP HCM system administration experience including basic configuration (Desirable).
What we offer you in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Car allowance.
- Up to 7.5% pension.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Wide range of online and in-house training.
- Access to an employee discount scheme, with access to hundreds of nationwide retailers.
To be considered for this position please apply below.