Sales Force Effectiveness Manager – Oxford – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager.
Based in Oxford, the main role will be to provide high quality analytical insights in terms of activity and performance monitoring for both Sales Reps and MSL teams. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Sales and Marketing activities and will have strong experience with CRM systems.
- Support the development and the update of the CRM and the BI tools to improve the monitoring of the activity and the performance of the SF and medical teams.
- Support enhancement of the CRM for medical team with the right capabilities to maximise the engagement with the key HCPs and the follow-up of the MSL activities.
- Support ongoing and ad hoc analysis of KAM/MSL activities, brand performance, share insights and provide recommendations to key stakeholders at country level.
- Assist in the design and implementation of optimum segmentation, targeting and territory alignment. Update the impacted systems accordingly.
- Contribute to emphasize the analytics vision working within commercial and medical team.
- Build strong working relations with all key stakeholders (KAMs, MSLs, Sales Directors, Medical Director, GMs… ).
- Monitor performance against agreed KPIs, and work with countries to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including but not limited to Code of Conduct, IT, confidentiality and data privacy.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Hands-on experience working on CRM packages (SalesForce, Veeva, Mobile Intelligence,…).
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical sales and marketing processes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in multicultural setting.
- Good skills in data management.
- Highly developed analytical skills; ability to synthesize and interpret data/insights into recommendations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Need to be proactive and accountable in addressing key issues.
- Excellent technical capabilities in the use of MS Office. Advanced Excel skills.
Required / Preferred Education and Licenses:
- University degree (BA/BSc or marketing equivalent) from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 3years experience in SFE and / or commercial excellence function, ideally within a pharma company.
Description of Physical Demands:
- Responsibilities may require working outside of “normal” hours, in order to meet business demands.
To be considered for this position please apply below.