Credit Collector – Madrid, Spain – 5 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Credit Collector.
Based in Madrid, responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the collections processes are followed and are in adherence with Collection Tool.
- Contact customers through outbound / inbound activities (via telephone, email, and e-letters) in relation in outstanding remittances & invoices.
- Work with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Meet DSO and cash collection targets.
- Clear historic items in AR accounts.
- Prepare Manual invoicing.
- Customers statement reconciliation (check of the public customers electronic-invoice platform, check of the credit management platforms., etc.).
- Review Credit Limits and implement changes when required.
- Perform month-end activities as required.
- Actively support implementation of process and system improvements.
- Support the Portuguese Team during the activities described above.
- Be involved during the preparation of reports related to the internal controls as well as the reports prepared for Management.
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese (Spanish is main language required).
- Experience in SAP/SEVA systems.
- Experience with credit / cash collections.
- Support both Spain and Portugal businesses.
- Reporting and collecting debts.
- Working with Supply chain.
- AR balances.
- Pharma background.
- Support with Migration of Invoices.
- Allocate cash to invoices.
To be considered for this position please apply below.