Receptionist & HR Administrator – Sheffield – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Receptionist & HR Administrator.
Based in Sheffield, the purpose of this role is to provide:
- Support to front line operations and also the business as a whole.
- Support to People and Places Business Partner on employee related administration and operations activities.
The primary objective of the role is to complete all tasks requested in a professional manner and provide excellent levels of support.
- Managing internal and external visitors, providing a first class front of house experience.
- Liaising with Building Reception.
- Answering Reception calls.
- Calendar management and bookings.
- Managing & ordering kitchen & office supplies.
- Ordering corporate stationery.
- Generating and printing letters.
- Creating Purchase Orders and managing invoices.
- Business Travel bookings.
- Assist with mail handling and distribution, both incoming and outgoing.
- Conduct administration and associated tasks as requested by Client Services.
- Conduct administration and associated tasks as requested by Operations.
- Coordinate admin task that are required for efficient recruitment, onboarding and system update process.
- Liaising with external background check organisation to make sure that there is an efficient information flow between both parties.
- Coordinate Induction process with potential delivery.
- Provide support to People & Places Business Partner in administration and progress of the “Employee Journey”.
- Social Committee – organising and making payments.
- Perform tasks as directed by General Manager and other department heads.
- Support any Group Initiatives where required.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, and internal policy and procedure requirements.
- Support the business to meet or exceed set standards by achieving agreed performance objectives and key performance indicators.
- Work in partnership with other departments to meet business objectives.
- Adhere at all times to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Working in line with Company and legislative requirements in Health, Safety & Welfare for both self and others.
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer Service or Office Administration experience.
- Previous exposure to supporting People department.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Self-sufficient and well organised.
- IT skills – MS Office or Google.
- Bright and enthusiastic nature.
- Enjoys supporting a team.
- Can do positive attitude.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Working in a fast paced team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Supplier Management.
- HR/Training Administration.
To be considered for this position please apply below.