Logistics Management Analyst – Kings Lynn – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Logistics Management Analyst.
Based in Kings Lynn, the successful candidate will supervise and direct the day-to-day Pilot Fit Facility (PFF) operations located at Royal Air Force (RAF) Marham. The PFF Lead will be an on-site liaison between the customer, the Academic Training Center (ATC), and F-35 Project Management in support of the RAF pilot training throughput.
Working with the ATC Scheduler and customer personnel, the PFF Lead will assist in the coordination and scheduling of the RAF F-35 pilots for their Day 1 and Day 2 fittings. Responsibilities will include inventory management of Below the Neck (BTN) and Above the Neck (ATN) F-35 Pilot Flight Equipment (PFE) assets; control, schedule, and track customer (pilot) throughput, and perform removal and installation of Pilot Flight Equipment (PFE) components on the pilot profiles using the Autonomic Logistic Information System (ALIS). The PFF Lead will develop and track metrics, pilot throughput, work in progress, and turn-around time to the PFF Operations Manager and Program Management.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have supervisory experience.
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Office Excel, Outlook, and Inventory Management tracking.
- Have effective communication and customer service skills.
- Database management skills.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Military aircraft pilot flight equipment.
- Spares Provisioning/Tracking.
- Experience presenting analysis results and status.
- Experience using the Autonomic Logistic Information System.
Please note that the successful candidate must be able to attend a 4 week training course in Florida March- April 2020.
Candidates must ensure they are eligible to apply for SC clearance before applying for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below.