Administrator – Financial Services, Sheffield
Nicholas Howard is excited to be recruiting for the role of Administrator with our established client in Sheffield that specialises in Wealth Planning and Investments. We are looking for a candidate with current experience within the Financial Services industry and strong administration and IT skills.
The role will involve assisting Financial Advisors and Paraplanners. Duties will include:
- Lead management; capture and reporting.
- Financial Planner activity scheduling and client meeting co-ordination (First Appointments, Tender Presentations and Annual Reviews).
- Client on boarding – AML checks, client record generation and population including on-going records maintenance.
- Supporting new business submissions by completing and distributing all relevant internal and external applications, and actively managing the progress of the applications.
- Acting as the primary client interface for inbound/outbound queries from both internal (e.g. Professional Trustees) and external Private Clients.
- Record keeping and document indexing of all key application and supporting compliance documentation.
- Contributing to the development of the department in terms of service delivery, efficiency, compliance and effectiveness. This will involve inclusion on improvement projects and procedural updates within the team and across the business.
- Ensuring new business submitted is complete and compliant.
- Ensuring all key administrative tasks are carried out within set deadlines to required quality standards and using integrity to ensure accuracy and understand the impact on the business of non-compliance.
- Working closely with other members of the team to ensure a consistent level of service which meets client expectations and to ensure team goals are met.
- Communicating with clients in a professional manner
- Maintaining adviser activity and new business logs.
- You must have proven Financial Services Administration experience preferably from within the investment sector.
- A high standard of compliance and regulatory knowledge
- Demonstrable ability in using Microsoft Excel in the workplace, with strong skills in numeracy and accuracy.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to deal with high volumes of work, as well as show attention to detail when instructing high value transactions.
- You must possess confident communication skills and work effectively in both a team and alone.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and demonstrate excellent written skills.
- Competent IT skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile, progressive and dynamic team and comes with an excellent market rate slary depending on experience and a great benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, critical illness cover, healthcash plan, pension scheme and season ticket loan as well as good future prospects.
All applications will be reviewed with 2 working days and shortlisted candidated contacted within that timeframe.