Mortgage Servicing Officer – Sheffield – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Mortgage Servicing Officer.
Based in Sheffield, the role requires the Officer to conduct customer service calls as part of the Pre and Post completion processes, in regards to new mortgage accounts. This will include data inputting and maintaining customer records, along with dealing with basic customer account queries.
Primary Objectives of the Role:
- Inbound and outbound customer service telephone calls.
- Deal with all customer contact in accordance with industry regulatory requirements.
Key Activities Include:
- Effectively manage allocated tasks to ensure all accounts are actioned in a timely manner.
- Conduct pre-settlement (completion) telephone calls for UK mortgage customers.
- Conduct welcome telephone calls on post settlement accounts.
- Deal with primary non-complex account queries.
- Maintain customer records based on the outcome of the above activity.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory and internal policy & procedure requirements.
- Support the team to meet/exceed set standards through achieving agreed performance objectives and key performance indicators.
- Work in partnership with other departments to meet business objectives.
- Adhere at all times to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Working in line with Company and legislative requirements in Health, Safety & Welfare for both self and others.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Understanding of DPA/GDPR principles.
- Strong people and customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- MS Office and/or Google experience.
- Good organisational and administrative skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Team player.
- A good understanding of the mortgage lending landscape relevant to front line customer service delivery.
To be considered for this position please apply below.