Senior SharePoint Developer – Whiteley, Hampshire – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Senior SharePoint Developer.
Based in Whiteley, this position will report into the UK Application Development Manager and be responsible for the design, development and implementation of business solutions.
The key skills and responsibilities of the Senior SharePoint Developer include but are not limited to:
- You will provide expertise on SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint development knowledge.
- Responsible for establishing and providing ongoing support, development and maintenance for the SharePoint intranet.
- Excellent communication skills – supporting and enabling the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Ability to interpret written and verbal requirements to produce high-level designs which can then be taken through full project life-cycle.
- Initiative and an ability to provide innovative solutions and ideas for business needs.
- Good team player.
- Ability to learn new skills and apply best practices.
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience and expertise in SharePoint 2013 development and ability to produce solutions using standard out of the box SharePoint 2013 functionality.
- Proficient in the use of Visual Studio and languages such as C# and ASP VB.Net.
- Experience of code reuse to reduce development time.
- Experience and use of source code management such as github.
- Experience of using API’s and web services.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- SQL server and reporting services development would be beneficial.
- Experience of application support, including interface development application changes.
- Experience and use of REST.
To be considered for this position please apply below.