Independent Financial Consultant – Yateley, Hampshire – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Independent Financial Consultant.
Based in Yateley, duties will include, but not be restricted to:-
- At all times comply with the rules of the FSA and all compliance standards adopted by the Company.
- Endeavour to promote the interests and reputation of the Company and work in its best interests.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within the office, at client homes or business premises.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of client financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual client requirements.
- Completing risk analyses.
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Designing financial strategies.
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions.
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products.
- Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances.
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets.
- Negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates.
- Liaising with the office and financial services providers.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers.
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Producing financial reports.
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments.
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided and also the advised products.
- In addition to your normal duties, you may be required to undertake such other duties for the Company as the Company may from time to time reasonably determine.
The successful candidate will preferably have at least 3years experience in the banking industry.
To be considered for this position please apply below.