Self-Employed Financial Advisor – Home Based Nationwide – Permanent
Are you a self-employed Financial Adviser in the UK with a small client bank, looking to join an established company with an incredible support package?
Our client was founded 10 years ago and boasts a wealth of financial services and stockbroking experience within their senior management team. The business was born out of a desire to create an IFA business with a difference. It has grown over the years with a good balance of employed and self-employed IFAs, utilising the strength and support of a local and national team, with the highest quality front and back office support.
Roles and responsibilities
Our client will offer an outstanding support package for Advisers who want to work on building a prosperous, successful business with a competitive exit strategy.
- Manage ongoing relationship with clients – being the first point of contact on all matters including technical matters
- To maintain advisory responsibility of your client bank providing ongoing financial planning support, while recruiting new clients to the business
- While support will be provided, the ability and willingness to write technical financial planning and suitability reports
- The input of client information into cash flow programmes and financial interpretations
- Obtaining illustrations, researching products for client requirements and collating evidence of research
Skills and expertise
- Technical competency in all areas involving financial planning investments, pensions, tax, financial protection and estate planning.
- Ability to use financial planning cash flow software.
- Ability to manage good client relationships.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Communication skills and commitment to performance excellence.
Should you wish to be considered for this position, please apply below.