DevOps Analyst Developer – Sheffield – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a DevOps Analyst Developer.
This role will be based in our Client’s Sheffield Office which acts as the head office for Credit management and UK Retail and Motor finance, supporting and developing solutions on our back office and ancillary systems which underpin the business. The objectives of this role are;
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing integrations, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Providing Level 2 Technical support.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve overall customer experience.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Develop methods of automation and process rationalization.
- Work with the business to define processes and requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Good Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with change control and change management.
- Good knowledge of C# and .Net platform.
- Ability to work well in a team, and also to take initiative and work to investigate and solve problems independently.
- Experience of consumer finance, banking, accounting or similar a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud environments including AWS a plus.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field preferred.
To be considered for this position please apply below.