Application Developer – Southampton – 3 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Application Developer.
We require an experienced developer to help jump-start delivery of a new MERN (MongoDB / Express /React / NodeJS) stack web application framework which will serve as the backbone for multiple applications that support the business.
Primarily focused on internal workflow applications, the busy development team currently use an internally developed workflow engine and UI to deliver 30+ business process applications. Moving these applications to the new stack will require building a similar framework to the existing one but it will be written from scratch using more modern tools and techniques.
- Design and Deliver a world-class reusable framework for building internal workflow applications.
- Leverage NPM modules for building multipleMERN
- Design & develop Node JS apps consuming Micro services.
- Develop Node JS modules interacting with MongoDB.
- Deploy UI modules in Cloud based CI/CD pipeline.
- Implement CSS pre-processors (LESS/SASS) and code analysis tools (e.g., JSLint).
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- Workflow Application Development (rather than flat websites).
- Full stack development experience usingMERN framework for web application development.
- Strong skills in MongoDB (NoSQL) databases.
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS3 using pre-processer, Bootstrap and other front-end technologies.
- Dev-ops experience and development automation.
- Unit and functional test automation and delivery via industry standard CI/CD Orchestration Tools (Git and Jenkins).
To be considered for this position please apply below.