Regional Finance Business Partner Manager – Dublin, Ireland – 12 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Regional Finance Business Partner Manager.
This highly motivated person will lead the Regional Finance Business Partner team (UK, Ireland, Nordics, Spain, Portugal and Italy) and ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures within a very fast paced and challenging business environment.
Key focuses will be to deliver timely and accurate month-end close, reconciliations and adherence to all controls; in addition to driving continuous process improvements in support of enhanced financial account analysis and review.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures for accounting related processes. Consistently review ways of working and provide well researched and tangible recommendations for improvement.
- Take responsibility and ownership of accounts for your markets. Manage, review and analyse GL account reconciliations. Ensure all balance sheet accounts and detailed account analysis are properly reported, supported and well understood.
- Evaluate, develop and work with business partners and finance leads to ensure accounting processes are efficient, effective, well communicated and understood.
- Payroll – verify all payroll is recorded correctly in the general ledger.
- Support both internal and external audit.
- Assist with ERP implementation, updates and testing.
- Responsible for training, developing, coaching, and providing feedback to team members.
- Responsible for compliance of SOX controls for the predefined areas.
- Support senior management in controlling, analysing and reporting on business performance through monthly operating report calls.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum: Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent) with 5 years PQE.
- Minimum: 2years experience of Finance shared services.
Key Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Ability to lead effectively and work concurrently across multiple priorities in a goal-oriented, time-line driven and dynamic work environment, whilst ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, managers and leaders within the company.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a matrix environment and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
To be considered for this position please apply below.