Product Manager – Belgium – 6 Month Contract (Maternity Cover)
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Product Manager.
Based in Belgium, the role objective is as follows: –
- Create, maintain and increase brand awareness and loyalty among customers to a specific product.
- Lead the cross-functional team through strategic planning process, from analysis to strategy development and to implementation.
- Uncover customer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns.
- Lead the cross functional brand team to develop and implement innovative growth strategies; align the brand team, the field teams and the senior management around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Identify and implement multi-channel engagement strategies and solutions including digital, mailings and newsletter, media and PR activities for all customers in line with the strategic plan and compliance.
- Manage marketing campaigns across print, promotional materials, congresses and online platforms; ensure high standard to meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of the brand.
- Collect and analyse data and insights on market dynamics, customer trends, brand positioning and competitors’ activities. Establish and assess KPIs for brand awareness, adoption and advocacy.
- Lead and manage end-to-end new indications launches and other brand life cycle events.
- Support the forecasting and planning process by providing insights on the market trends and growth opportunities.
- Effective budget control and resource management within predefined marketing projects budgets.
- Interface with regional brand team and serve as a liaison for internal stakeholders regarding the brand strategy and KPIs.
Education & Experience:
- HBO, Marketing, Commercial Economics, E-Commerce or Communication preferred.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in pharmaceutical industry (Rx market) as Product Manager preferred.
- Experience in product life cycle management (launches, LOE management, etc.).
- Proven track record of managing complex cross functional projects in matrix organization.
- Deep knowledge of health care system, especially hospital.
- Excellent understanding of marketing and sales, including new marketing techniques.
- Proven knowledge of commercial processes/business acumen.
- Knowledge of standards, procedures, policies and codes of conduct of Pharmaceutical Market.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence without authority.
To be considered for this position please apply below.