Infrastructure Service Support Engineer – London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Infrastructure Service Support Engineer.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be providing 2nd/3rd line support and infrastructure project assistance across the business which includes being an escalation point for all IT Service Desk requests and be part of the wider IT Operations team. Our Client is presently implementing an Amazon hosting strategy to centralise their applications within a robust, stable and secure environment and the successful candidate would play a big part in helping achieve this goal.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 2nd/3rd Line support for all the IT Infrastructure with a specific focus on Cloud.
- Service the ticket queues to resolve incidents and requests.
- Complete and participate in IT Operations projects.
- Keep documentation accurate and up to date.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 year experience with AWS preferred.
- Networking Experience preferred.
- Cisco Meraki desirable but not essential.
- Active Directory, DHCP and DNS.
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised and able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload.
- Exposure to ITIL Service Management best practice desirable but not essential.
- Experience with Google Products desirable but not essential.
To be considered for this position please apply below.