Financial Advisors – Financial Services, Fareham
Exciting Financial Adviser (IFA) opportunities have arisen to join a highly reputable and progressive independent Financial Services firm in Fareham that are now expanding. Having been established for 20 years now, they offer high quality independent and unbiased advice from the whole market to clients particualarly relating to Pensions, Investments and Protection.
This role is ideal for a candidate with c 5 years + experience in a similar role as a Financial Advisor within a UK IFA firm or the Financial Services industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients’ homes or business premises
- conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements
- completing risk analyses
- researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- designing financial strategies
- assisting clients to make informed decisions
- researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products
- reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances
- promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets
- negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates
- liaising with head office and financial services providers
- communicating with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers
- keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- producing financial reports
- contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments
- meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided and also the advised products.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- the capability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- the ability to network and establish relationships with clients
- research and analytical skills
- negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
- the ability to work in a team
- time management skills
- customer service skills
- self-motivation and organisation
- a good level of numeracy and IT skills
- a target-driven mindset
- a flexible approach to work
- decision-making skills
- discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
- an ethical and professional approach to work and friendly, personable manner.
A full driving licence is required for independent financial advisers (IFAs) as regular travel to visit clients in their own homes will be required.
A highly market rate, competitive salary and remuneration package will be offered together with good long term opportunities within the company.
If you feel you have the required experience to be considered for this role, please send us your CV asap. All CV’s will be reviewed with 2 working days and short-listed candidates responded to within that time-frame.