International Supply Planner – Dublin, Ireland – 11 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an International Supply Planner.
Based in Dublin, the International Supply Planner responsibility will cover on-time supply, inventory strategy, vendor management, cost and all other end to end supply chain related activities to ensure compliant product is available to the market in time.
The International Supply Planner will create an accurate Materials Requirements Plan (MRP) for their assigned group of products. This includes all related supply chain activities, including all SAP planning parameters and data maintenance to allow timely and accurate generation of Purchase Orders and forecasts the Contract Manufacturers (CMOs). In addition, the planner is responsible for processing all relevant transactions within the SAP and APO systems: Sales & Operations Plane, PO creation, Goods Receipts, stock transfers etc. The International Supply Planner will also be responsible or will participate in cross-functional efforts to resolve any product supply issues.
The International Supply Planner is responsible for ensuring that the planning cycle is adhered to on a pre-determined basis. This will include:
- Generate Sales & Operations Plan for each stock keeping unit (SKU) if appropriate.
- Develop and distribute forecasts / vendor schedules and purchase orders to contract manufacturers at designated lead time.
- Participation in weekly Operations meeting to review product performance.
- Ensure SAP and APO system planning parameters are maintained to enable accurate supply plans to be compiled.
- Participation in monthly S & OP meetings to review SKU performance: sales, forecast, issues etc.
- Obtain forecast accuracy information by SKU on a monthly basis and report to business.
- Ensure the demand plans / S & OP forecasts are processed into APO as per the recommended frequency.
- Ensure supply has been processed to enable demand to be met in-line with planning procedures.
- Manage the end-to-end integrated supply chain between the contract manufacturers, the distribution centre and the local operating companies.
- Manage Artwork Implementation Change controls to ensure compliant change of Artwork components.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with CMOs to ensure adequate product supply to meet inventory strategies.
- Communicate product receipt plans to Quality Assurance and work with them to ensure adequate supply of products.
- Compile vendor performance KPIs and share with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Inventory reconciliation: ensure all stock discrepancies are followed up, fixed and recorded.
- Write off provision calculated: Changes to the inventory stock obsolescence potential identified.
- Process improvement: Evaluate and change process ro enhance supply chain performance.
- New product / market introduction point of contact within Global materials Management.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Business, Engineering or Operations Management, or equivalent preferred.
- 3 – 5+yrs experience in various and growing supply chain roles.
- 3 – 5+yrs experience in ERP/MRP systems and tools implementations
– SAP R/3 experience +
– APO Supplier Network Planner
- Being able to demonstrate playing a major role in a large system implementation.
- Lean and or Six Sigma Certification (Black or Green Belt) background preferable.
- APICS certified – Certified in Production and Inventory Management preferable.
To be considered for this position please apply below.