Head Coach – Cheltenham – Permanent (Part-time)
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Head Coach for a Swimming and Water Polo Club.
The Club is a long-established multidisciplinary Club with a successful competitive swimming discipline supporting approx. 200 swimmers from Swim Skills Academy up to Train to Compete Squad.
In order to maintain high quality swim coaching we are looking to recruit a Head Coach to join the Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced, highly motivated and enthusiastic with a good track record of getting the best out of all swimmers in a positive environment.
- Have a Coaching Swimming Level 3 or Level 2, actively working towards a Level 3.
- Have Land Training experience.
- Be committed to continuing professional development and keeping up to date with the latest swimming coaching practice to ensure that all swimmers can progress to their full potential.
- Lead, support and develop a team of volunteer coaches.
- Deliver training sessions, including evenings and weekends, according to a planned programme of training.
- Attend a range of weekend target open meets and competitions and leagues.
- Be approachable and able to build and maintain effective working relationships with the Club Officers, Committee Members, and all Disciplines within the Club.
- Be organised and computer literate for admin tasks and communication within the Club.
- Membership (knowledge of SwimClub Manager an advantage).
- Communicate and behave always in a professional manner with swimmers, parents, coaches, volunteers, club committee members, pool providers and staff and outside bodies.
To be considered for this position please apply below.