Helpdesk Analyst – Warminster – Permanent (Part-time)
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Helpdesk Analyst.
Based in Warminster, the Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Using a call handling system to respond to Helpdesk calls:
- Open a record with the call details on Remedy Incident tracking system.
- Incident problem handling and resolution, where possible.
- Escalation of complex Incidents to 2nd line support.
- Providing call status feedback to initiator.
- Contribute to successful delivery of Service Level Agreement.
- Closure of service incidents:
- Inform and agree with initiator the delivery of incident resolution / workaround.
- Inform DII Single Point of Contact (SPOC) of incident resolution.
- Close incident on call tracking system.
- Analysis of call metrics to support continuous improvement.
- Using the JAHD mailbox, respond to SPOC emails and provide a daily update list.
- Provision of regular reports, to support tracking of incidents, including open and closed incident reports, statistics, and ad-hoc reports.
Education & Experience:
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyses problems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Self-starter with willingness to learn from colleagues.
- Must be a good team player and able to use own initiative.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to gain SC clearance is required.
- Experience of Remedy of equivalent incident management software desirable.
- Previous telephone helpdesk experience.
- Experience of working with Military and MoD personnel.
- Experience of working in defence industry and dealing with UK-R data.
To be considered for this position please apply below.