Finance Systems Manager – Corby – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Finance Systems Manager.
Based in Corby, the successful candidate will join the Finance Team on a permanent basis. In addition to providing business support for end users of the finance system, the Finance Systems Manager will play a key role in the implementation of ERP, finance systems development and business analysis.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience required:
- Previous experience in providing support in implementation of an ERP system (such as Epicor, IFS Dynamics Nav etc).
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) preferred.
- Experience of developing, documenting, deploying and managing accounting processes.
- Delivering high quality outputs.
- High attention to detail.
- Very organised and methodical.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly at all levels, both verbally and in written format.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel (V-look ups and pivots).
- Confidence to take the lead on tasks when required.
- Ability to work closely with the ERP Project Manager to understand existing processes and find ways to develop and improve them.
- Ability to travel frequently within the UK. (The role will form part of an ERP project team across the UK, hence candidate should be willing to travel extensively and spend time in other UK Sites in the initial 18- 24 months.)
To be considered for this position please apply below.