Cluster Operations Planner UK & IE – Paddington, London – 7 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Cluster Operations Planner UK & IE.
Based in Paddington, the role includes the following responsibilities:
- Management inventory levels for ancillary products supporting patient critical Factory Direct program.
- Oversight of ancillaries to support Factory Direct program, review past demand and create ancillary forecast.
- Raise purchase orders timely to support ancillaries.
- Work with warehouse partner to ensure stock is managed effectively.
- Work with finance and quality to ensure account management and set-up with ancillary suppliers is well managed.
- Working with finance on end of month and ad-hoc audit activities.
- Support Cluster with drug product forecasting and demand review.
- Arranging monthly demand review meetings.
- Establish a consensus forecast with the commercial business / franchise leads.
- Load forecast in forecast system in time for monthly upload to plant.
- Chase deliveries from plant to ensure cluster receives inventory on time and avoids supply issues.
- Support launch of new products.
- Escalate supply appropriately when required.
The successful candidate is expected to comply with corporate philosophy of Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Takes action and makes decisions by focusing on four priorities in this order i) putting patient first ii) building trust with society iii) reinforcing company reputation and developing the business.
To be considered for this position please apply below.